Welcome to Canada's Waterfowl Store
$7,999.99– Out Of Stock
SPECIFICATIONS - SWOMP 40
40 HP EFI VANGUARD ENGINE
The all new 40 is here, and it's a force to be reckoned with. If you want lots of power, with no compromises, this is the motor for you.
DRIVE: Triple-sealed long-life bearing system
BOAT RECOMMENDATION: 16' - 20' x 52+"
SHAFT LENGTH: 77" or 65" (SS model)
ENGINE WARRANTY: 3 Years
PROP: Backwater Blade™ Stainless Super weedless
Weight: 225 lbs.
Standard with Versa-mount transom mount
- Trim adjustment pin. Controls how far the prop can drop in to the water
- 360 degree swivel with two safety locks and travel lock. Prop can turn into the boat for transportation.
- Inboard and outboard mounting capability offers the ability to change weight distribution in the boat.
- Get the prop in undisturbed water. Changing from out board to inboard moves the prop 4 inches plus the thickness of the transom.
- When mounted out board set back transom allows sharper turns
- Lowest riding transom mount with the ability to swivel. Lowers the operating angle of the motor
- Matches any transom angle from 0-16 degrees. Adjustment allows for the swivel surface to always be mounted level.
Having a level swivel surface makes all prop depth adjustments function and prevents the motor from tilting when making turns.
Call our office (1-855-434-3825) for a shipping quote if you are unable to pick up. Please call for availability.
Collections: Mud Motors