Welcome to Canada's Waterfowl Store
Call or email us for motor availability.
SPECIFICATIONS - SWOMP GX690
690 CC HONDA V-TWIN ENGINE
DRIVE: Triple-sealed long-life bearing system
BOAT RECOMMENDATION: 14' - 16' x 42+"
SHAFT LENGTH: 59" (optional 71" LS Model Available)
ENGINE WARRANTY: 3 Years
PROP: Backwater Blade™ Stainless Super weedless
Weight: 175 lbs.
Standard with Versa-mount transom mount
- Trim adjustment pin. Controls how far the prop can drop in to the water
- 360 degree swivel with two safety locks and travel lock. Prop can turn into the boat for transportation.
- Inboard and outboard mounting capability offers the ability to change weight distribution in the boat.
- Get the prop in undisturbed water. Changing from out board to inboard moves the prop 4 inches plus the thickness of the transom.
- When mounted out board set back transom allows sharper turns
- Lowest riding transom mount with the ability to swivel. Lowers the operating angle of the motor
- Matches any transom angle from 0-16 degrees. Adjustment allows for the swivel surface to always be mounted level.
Having a level swivel surface makes all prop depth adjustments function and prevents the motor from tilting when making turns.
Call our office for a shipping quote if you are unable to pick up. Please call for availability.
Collections: Mud Motors